Inactive atm Luik Sweater Knitting Pattern
This sweater is knit in chunky weight yarn in once piece from the hem over the shoulders down the back. It is knit in garter stitch and it is a great project for a beginner as only few very basic techniques are used for the shaping of this garment. Working with the thick yarn is also oh-so fast and fun!
The step- by -step picture tutorial will take you by the needles and lead you through the pattern. The result is a wonderfully warm and fluffy sweater that looks cute with dresses and sturdy with pants! Every child’s wardrobe essential!
Sizes: 50/56 (62/68) 74/80 (86/92) 98/104 (110/116) 120/128
Bust: 44 (52) 60 (66) 72 (76) 80 cm
Length: 22 (26) 30 (34) 40 (44) 47 cm
Gauge: 10.5 ST and 22 ROWS = 10x10cm in garter stitch
- 100 (150) 200 (250) 350 (400) 450 grams/metres of chunky weight wool, we love the Icelandic Álafosslopi
- 40-45 cm long knitting needles or a 60/80 cm long circular needle in SIZE 8-10 mm or size needed to get the 10.5 ST x 22 ROWS = 10x10 cm in garter stich
- 2 stich holders or scarp yarn
- 4 buttons of around 1.5 cm wide
- yarn needle to sew together the sides, sleeves and to attach the buttons